PGDM 2023 – 25: Top rated B Schools of India opens PGDM 2023 -25 Application form for MBA Admission 2023 batch. IMT Opens PGDM 2023 – 25 Application Form for the batch 2023 -25, check fees, seats, placements, Average salary, CAT cut offs, Eligibility ETC. XLRI open applications for PGDM 2023 -25 batch.
- Recently XLRI Jamshedpur and Delhi NCR Campus, SPJIMR Mumbai, MDI Gurgaon, MDI Murshidabad, Manage Hyderabad, BIMTECH Greater Noida, IMT Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, Nagpur, GLIM Chennai, Gurgaon, LBSIM Delhi, FORE School of Management, GIM Goa, MICA Ahmedabad, SDMIMD, JAGSoM opens application for PGDM 2023 batch.
- SBM NMIMS Mumbai, SIBM Pune, SCMHRD, Institute of Management, Nirma University, XIMB XIM University Bhubaneswar, K J Somaiya, Jain University Bangalore, BITSOM, Christ University and others opens application for MBA Admission 2023.
The two-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is the flagship programme. It is AICTE approved and has accreditation from NBA. The programme is equivalent to MBA as per Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
MBA Admission Eligibility:
- Minimum three years Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate*
- Two years full time work experience after graduation.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2023, failing which the candidates may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
MBA Admission Selection Process: Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT and other test) scores will be called for Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata etc. Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/other test, interview session GD, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
XAT Exam 2023: XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test is conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur, the oldest B School of the nation, for more than 7 decades on behalf of XAMI.