NMIMS MBA Placement Report 2021: School of Business Management (SBM), NMIMS Mumbai released the final placement report for the MBA batch 2019-21.
Average salary offered for the MBA batch 2019-21 is 18.45 Lac per annum. Total of 163 recruiters participated in the placement process with 61 1st time recruiters. 24% of the students received PPO.
- Average salary offered is INR 18.45 LPA
- Highest salary offered is INR 34.72 LPA
- Average salary offered for the top 50 students is INR 25.16 LPA
- Average salary offered for the top 100 students is INR 22.89 LPA
- Average salary offered for the top 150 students is INR 21.55 LPA
- Average salary offered for the top 200 students is INR 20.26 LPA
- NMIMS Bangalore MBA Placement Report 2021
- Compare Business Schools: NMIMS M vs SIBM Pune vs IIM Indore vs IIM Kozhikode || XIM University vs SCMHRD vs NMIMS HRM
39% students were placed in IT, Analytics, Consulting, Start-Up & E-Commerce sector followed by 34% in BFSI; 9% in FMCG, FMCD & Retail; 8% in Auto, Conglomerate, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas ; and 5% each in Logistics, Power & Education and Pharmaceuticals Media, Telecom & Others.
Top recruiters are Adidas, ArcelorMittal, Nippon Steel, Baker Hughes, Dalmia Bharat, DCM Shriram, Everest Industries, GE, Godrej & Boyce, Hero MotoCorp, L&T, L&T EduTech, Mahindra & Mahindra, MG Motors, Piramal Group, TAS, ITC, Pidilite Gini & Jony, Deutsche Bank, HDFC, IDFC First Bank, Aditya Birla Capital, Crisil, ICICI Bank, ICICI Lombard and many others.
- In the FMCG, FMCD and Retail sector roles offered are Sales, Marketing, Operations, and General Management;
- In the BFSI sector roles offered are Credit & Rating, Valuation, Risk, Research & Advisory, Portfolio Valuation, Financial Valuation, Infrastructure Advisory and others.
- In the Logistics, Power & Education sector roles offered are CAPS, Marketing, MT Operations, Data Analyst, Deal Analyst,and others.
- In the Pharmaceuticals, Media, Telecom and Others sector roles offered e _VOIS Discover Graduate, OPDP, Finance Associate and others.
|Average salary (INR in Lacs)||Highest salary (INR in Lacs)|
About NMIMS : Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) was established in Mumbai in the year 1981 by a leading public charitable education trust, Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM). NMIMS was established with the initial intent to offer management programs at the Diploma and Masters’ (graduate) level. Since its commencement in 1981, NMIMS has been offering Mumbai University (University of Bombay) programs like Masters in Management Studies, Diploma in Management Studies, Masters’ Program in Marketing Management, Human Resources Management (HRM) and Finance Management. In 1991, the Government of India set up the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), a regulatory body created for technical education.
Also Read : How Trustworthy Are Some MBA Placement Reports