SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai Admission 2023. SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai opens applications for its International Master in Business programme for the batch 2023 -25. Total Tuition fees is INR 18.6 lakh. Candidate1s can apply Apply.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline or should be in their Final Year when applying.
- IMB is designed for freshers and young executives with up to 5 years of work experience.
- The eligibility criteria for academics is a minimum of 55% across 10th, 12th and under graduation and a minimum aggregate average of 70% of 10+12+undergrad.
- All applicants are required to appear for at least one of the below mentioned tests before submission of their application, in a particular round.
- Bocconi Test
- CAT scores – 2021/2022
- GMAT scores taken after January 1, 2020
- NMAT by GMAC score of 2021/2022
- GRE scores taken after January 1, 2020
- The candidate can be asked to take the Bocconi Test if they don’t have any other test score, or if the provided score is not up to the expectation of the admissions committee. There is no additional fee to take the Bocconi Test for the first attempt. Some candidates might be asked to take a retest at the discretion of the admission committee. In such cases, a fee of INR 1500/- is applicable.
Selection Process: The process is based on an overall profile analysis of the below mentioned factors:
- Academic Abilities
A consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to work under pressure have an advantage in the selection.
- Test Scores
Applicants must also score well in admission tests (CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, or the Bocconi Test). SDA Bocconi Asia Center does not indicate any “cut off” restriction. A high test score is definitely helpful, but – for instance – an average score could be compensated by the candidate’s excellence in other areas.
*Expenses for 4 months Milan Semester
No additional tuition fees are requested. The estimate costs to be borne by the students in Milan are:
Airfare: approx. 800 Euros.
Housing: approx. 600-800 Euros per month.
Food: a meal at the university canteen is approx. 10 Euro.
Public transportation: a monthly pass is approx. 30 Euro for students (under 26 years) or approx. 35 Euro for students over 26 years of age.
Visa Fees and Stay permit in Italy: approx. 350 Euros.
|Round 1 Submission Deadline||November 22, 2022|
|Round 2 Submission Deadline||January 20, 2023|
|Round 3* Submission Deadline||March 21, 2023|