IIM MBA Admissions 2023: Indian Institute Of Management Sambalpur (IIM Sambalpur) opens application for its MBA Programme For Working Professionals 2023, IIM Sambalpur, Delhi Centre 2023-25 Batch. The last date to apply is Aug 20, 2023.
The Two-year Master of Business Administration degree program offered by IIM Sambalpur is designed for working professionals, strategic leaders, and entrepreneurs.
- Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent percentage.
- Completed at least 3 (three) years of full time managerial/professional experience after Bachelor’s Degree as on the last date for submission of applications.
- The programme is open to all nationalities.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PWD/EWS candidates as per Government of India rules.
- Self Financed Candidates
In the case of self-financed candidates fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria as above shall be called for the PI process. The Admission Committee in consultation with the Competent Authority will decide the number of candidates to be called for PI. Candidates shall be required to submit a “No Objection Certificate”/ “Consent letter” for pursuing the MBA for working professionals at IIM Sambalpur – Delhi Centre from his or her employer.
- Industry Sponsored Candidates
Industry Sponsored candidates are allowed admission in the MBA for working professionals at IIM Sambalpur -Delhi Centre. A sponsored candidate must have been in service of the sponsoring organization for at least two years at the time of admission. The selection of candidates under this category will be primarily based on personal interview. The candidates will be required to submit a letter from the sponsoring company. A candidate selected under this category will have to abide by all the Rules and Regulations applicable to students admitted under the normal category.
Statement of Purpose (SOP): Candidates should submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP) not exceeding 2000 words. The SOP should include a discussion of the candidate’s career path, interests, professional contributions, goals, and the driving force behind their pursuit of an MBA for working professionals.
Personal Interview: Upon being shortlisted the candidates shall appear for a personal interview in front of the selection panel. The selection panel will assess the suitability of the candidates based on their managerial acumen and entrepreneurial mindset.
How To Apply
Along with the application supporting documents to be uploaded
- Passport size photo
- Copy of Master’s/Bachelor’s mark sheets and certificates
- Copy of Govt. issued photo identity proof
- Copies of SSC, HSC Mark sheets, and certificates
- Relevant work experience certificates
- NOC from current employer
- NEFT/RTGS transaction slip of Application Fee
- Copy of Caste and disability Certificate, if applicable
- PwD certificate must be issued by a Govt. Hospital, if applicable.
- Please upload the receipt of online payment of the application fee of Rs. 1000/- plus GST (non-refundable) along with your application.