SIMSREE Placement 2022: Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE) MMS released the placement report for the batch 2022 -22. A total of 94 companies participated in the placement season this year with an average salary offered value standing at INR 13.33 lakhs per annum.
The highest salary offered on campus was INR 23.50 lakhs per annum. Average salary jumped by 8% in comparison to last year’s average salary.
MMS Placement Report 2022: SIMSREE is considered one of the top 5 Business Schools of India by ROI (20.19), due the remarkably low tuition fees which is INR 1.32 Lakh overall. While the average salary for the MMS Batch 2022 at Rs. 13.3 LPA, it makes the institute one of the most prominent campuses in India with high returns and great value for money.
SIMSREE has always been a top choice for MAH CET Students after JBIMS which also offers high returns and gets tagged as ‘Value-for-money-MBA’.
MAH CET Exam to be held this year between Aug 23-25, 2022.
Also Read : How Trustworthy Are Some MBA Placement Reports
Sector wise placements: Highest 34% students placed in BFSI sector followed by 24% in FMCG & Marketing; 15% in Consulting; 12 % in operations and so on.
- Average salary offered 13.3 LPA
- Highest Salary offered 23.5 LPA
- Median Salary offered 13.2 LPA
- Top 10% of students received average salary of 17.2 LPA
- Top 25% of students received average salary of 16.02 LPA
Top Recruiters are Axis Bank, Bank of America, Citi Bank, Barclay Investment, Capgemini, D.E. Shaw, Deutsche Bank, Haldirams, PwC, Rand Merchant Bank, Abbot, Artha Singularity, HDFC Life, Michael Page, Tata Power, Yokohama and others
Role offered are Associate Consultant, Analyst-Global Finance, Analyst-Investment Research, Business Valuation, Credit Policy Manager, Credit Risk Analyst, Internal Audit, Financial Planning & Analysis, Investment Banking Analyst, Risk & Financial Advisory, Treasury & Trade Services,Sales Manager, Associate Research Manager, Brand Management, Business Analyst, Business Development, Customer Success Associate, Digital Marketing, Project Manager, Key Accounts Management, Relationship Manager, and Retail Management Services, while Business Analyst etc.
SIMSREE SIP Report 2023 Batch: SIMSREE Released SIP Report for the MMS batch 2021 -23. Highest SIP offered is INR 2.3 Lakh.
Major recruiters are Akzonobel, CBRE, ICICI Bank, Jio Creative Labs, MetrixLab, NVS Brokerage Pvt. Ltd., PwC, Runtime. Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Ltd., Barclays, CitiCorp, CRISIL, GEP, IIFL Securities Ltd. and others.
Sector wise role offered are – Highest 42% students in BFSI Sector followed by 15% each in FMCG/Real Estate and Consulting/ IT and so on.
- The Finance domain attracted regular profiles from the BFSI sector such as Equity Research Analyst, Investment Banking, Investment Research, Global Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis and Wealth Management. Also, some profiles that were offered included Investment Strategy, Financial Modeling and Fund Management.
- Profiles offered in the Marketing and Operations domain included profiles such as Business Development, Market Research, Market Strategy, Content Strategy, Sales Consulting, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Customer Relationship Manager, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management.
- The HR Domain attracted companies from the Engineering Technology and Media sector offering the profiles of Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Analytics, HR Executive, Policy & Budgeting, and HR Generalist.
- Some of the other profiles offered to the students were Global Research and Risk Solutions, Business Management, Product Management, Advisory and Transaction, and E-Commerce D2C Marketing.
About SIMSREE: SIMSREE’s parent institute, Sydenham College is one of the most renowned Commerce Colleges in India. Sydenham College, “the first college of commerce in Asia,” was established in October 1913. It was named after the then-governor of Bombay, Lord Sydenham of Combe. This makes Sydenham College the oldest degree-awarding institution in commerce. K.S. Aiyar acted as the first honorary principal of the college. It was only in 1941,twenty-eight years after the establishment of Sydenham College, that any other institute started offering courses in the subject.