SSIM Hyderabad PGDM admission 2022. Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) Hyderabad has announced admissions for its 2 year PGDM programme for the batch 2022-24. SSIM, Hyderabad offers 2 year full time PGDM – Triple Specialization, PGDM Marketing, PGDM BIFAAS (Banking, Insurance and Financial Services), PGDM General program and PGDM Business Analytics.
SSIM accepts PGDM admissions 2021 through various entrance exams (GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ TSICET/MAT) and based upon the scores, scholarships are given to the merit students during the program.
- PGDM (Triple Specialization)
- PGDM (Banking, Insurance and Financial Services)
- PGDM Marketing
- PGDM – GENERAL
About SSIM: S.P Sampathy’s Siva Sivani Institute of Management is promoted by the Siva Sivani Group of Educational Institution. Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt.of India, New Delhi, Siva Sivani Institute of Management started functioning as an autonomous institute in 1992.
|PGDM TPS & PGDM BIFS: 6.6 Lacs; PGDM BA 7.6 Lacs|
|Full time Faculties||
|Highest CTC last year||
Average CTC last year
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||
98% Faculty With Corporate Experience
|GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ TSICET/MAT|
- Candidates with a three year Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with 50% aggregate score are eligible.
- Students appearing in their final semester/year exams may also apply
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ TSICET before applying to Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) & should qualify at least one exam.
- Preference will be given to candidates with work experience.
- It is required that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the program to help them keep pace with the rigor and assessment parameters of the program.
- Candidates for the PGDM program may be fresh graduates and/or with relevant work experience from any discipline including Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education.
Candidates Can apply Online.
|01||Scores of Aptitude Test (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT)||50marks|
|02||Academic Performance in Degree, 12th Standard and 10th Standard||10marks|