Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling: The deadline for registering for the Tamil Nadu NEET UG 2023 counselling has been extended by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Tamil Nadu. Candidates who have not yet applied may register for the Tamil Nadu NEET by July 12. The official website, tnmedicalselection.net, has a link for counselling registration.
Previously, the deadline for applications was July 10. The DMER decided to extend the deadline after hearing numerous requests from candidates to extend the process for receiving applications in MBBS and BDS programmes for the 2023–2024 academic session.
For candidates in the general category, the Tamil Nadu NEET UG counselling registration fee is Rs 500. Candidates who fall within the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar, and Scheduled Tribe categories are not required to pay the application fee, nevertheless.
Tamil Nadu NEET UG 2023 Steps to register for counselling
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu NEET UG 2023
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link that reads ‘NEET UG Counselling 2023 Registration’
- Register on the portal with the required information
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the registration fee
- Check all the details
- Submit the registration form
- Download it as a PDF and take a printout as well for future reference.