- B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. Best Colleges in India
- B. Tech in Chemical Engineering. Best Colleges in India
- NEET UG 2024: NTA adds 14 foreign exam centres Check the detail list
- GATE 2024 Answer Key Challenge Window opens
- Manav Rachna Hosted the 3rd Edition of the HR Round Table, 15+ Erudite Professionals Shared Discerning Perspectives
- Inauguration of Brandscapes MDI Center for Behavioral Science & Neuro Lab at MDI Gurgaon
- COER University gets a new Vice Chancellor
- PM Modi inaugurates IIT-Delhi’s two academic complexes
The NIRF Ranking 2021 was released on Sep 09 by Education Minister Hon. Dharmendra Pradhan which ranks India’s vast number of higher education institutes numbering to over 45,000 degree colleges, 1000 universities and 1500 top institutes. READ MORE
QS Global MBA Rankings 2022: The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad has topped the B-school ranking in India, as per QS World University Rankings 2022. Globally, two Indian institutions are in the top 50 list - IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore.. READ MORE
© 2021 Campusutra. All Rights Reserved
in association with
Undergraduate & Graduate students, Non MBAs, Would-be-MBAs (an opportunity to put analytical skill into business management practice)
ADAPT. MANAGE. BUILD. COMPETE.
In the process learn & enhance your employability quotient by aligning yourself to industry needs
In this national level online competition, experience the reality of a business environment in a simulated business set up and respond to the challenges based on your understanding, business acumen, decision making skills while running your business just like the CXOs and bosses do.
A case study shall be given to the participants in teams of two or three members, shall represent a running company and shall manage the company’s business for next few rounds (business quarters) in a virtual fast paced environment. The teams shall compete online in a guided simulation tool and try to maximize profit / ROI of their company.
Learning opportunity through Business Gamification
This fast-paced, business management online game involves analytical skills, time-keeping abilities, crunching numbers, understanding of market dynamics and taking decisions on behalf of the company, real fast.
You will be able to see the decisions soon, take corrective actions and stay alive in the game.
Dare to win?
All your team needs to do to stay ahead is to try and outperform other teams, challenge the competitors’ power and pace of decision making skills.
The online business simulation offers a dynamic business environment where participants are exposed to real time challenges of business and experiential learning happens through brainstorming, planning and how various departments work. Guided by experts, it helps one to analyse situations, understand financial reports & balance sheets, market research analytics, forecasting needs, coming out with the right pricing structures in a highly competitive market and understanding of P&L accounts.
Through the guided simulation, teams will be required to take strategic calls and decide on making the company profitable. The business relevance of learning helps understand measurable business benefits. Impacts of decision are immediately visible.
The simulation program, powered by BhartiyaSiMS, blended with guidance by expert faculties creates one of it’s kind experience for all the members.
This specially designed module is meant for students (lighter version of the professional program used in Learning & Development or Executive Development programmes).
Last Date to Register : 30th Dec 2021. Registration Fee: Rs. 250 per person.
Min team size is 2 and Max 3 members.
Are you ready for the adventure ?
Prize Money : Winners : Rs. 20,000.00 | Runners Up : Rs. 15,000.00
Second Runners Up : Rs. 10,000.00
Certification : Certificate of participation shall be provided by FORE School of Management, Delhi.
Eligibility : Any UG student – B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, B.A etc.
Terms & Conditions
1. Registration Fees : Non-Refundable
2. Rounds – Competition will have qualification rounds (depending on number of teams) and final rounds.
3. Each round will be of 5-6 hours (on weekends, dates will be announced soon).
4.Each team represents a business entity (a running company) works out on the common case study shared with teams, makes and implements their business plans with a goal to enhance profitability. In the process stay ahead of competing teams.
5. Simulator software tools are used to create a virtual industry and virtual business entity. Faculty guides the teams and responds to their queries (if any) on the case study. Decisions of the faculty / Games Administrator will be final. All decisions are subject to organisers’ discretion.