B Tech in Automobile Engineering: B. Tech in Automobile engineering is an undergraduate program for 4 years. This course consists of the concepts of automobile design, manufacturing process, formulate new models, and other aspects. This course is based on the semester pattern and consists of the concepts about automobiles.
What eligibility criteria are there for B Tech in Automobile Engineering course?
There are some specific criteria for getting admission to this course.
Here are the eligibility criteria for doing B Tech on an Automobile Engineering course:
- Have passed the 12th examination from Science stream.
- Entrance examination clearance.
What admission process is followed for B Tech in Automobile Engineering course?
If you have to get admission to this course then you need to follow a proper admission process.
Here are the steps for the admission process for B Tech in Automobile Engineering:
Step 1 – Registration to portal – You first need to make registration to the portal and fill out all the basic personal and educational information.
Step 2 – Application form filling- Filling all the information in the application properly.
– Step 3 – Uploading all the documents- Important documents like signature, marksheet, and photographs must be updated properly.
– Step 4 – Payment of application fees – Payment of the application fees properly.
– Step 5 – Downloading of admit card – After all the information is checked about the given information, the card id then submitted.
– Step 6 – Appearing for entrance exams – Give the entrance exams for this course.
– Step 7 – Counseling and admission – After clearing the entrance exams, the counseling is done for the students. Finally, after completing all this process, the students can take the admission.
Top Engineering Colleges for BTech Automobile engineering
- IIT Madras
- IIT Delhi
- VIT, Vellore
- NIT Trichy
- NIT, Warangal
- IIT Roorkee
- Manipal Institute
- MIT. Chennai
- VJIT, Mumbai
Which exams can help you to get admission to BTech in Automobile Engineering course?
There are various exams considered for this course admission.
Some of the well-known exams for getting admission to B Tech in Automobile Engineering course are:
What are the fee structure for this course?
The fee structure for this course will vary from 1 lakh to 5 lakh per annum. It vary from one institute to another.
What opportunities are there after B Tech in Automobile Engineering course?
Some of the opportunities for completing this course are:
– A wide knowledge about several aspects about automobile.
– Job opportunities in government as well as private sectors.
– Can apply for jobs abroad.
– Getting better promotion in career.
B Tech in Automobile Engineering is a better career option with many opportunities.