TSLAS BBA Admission 2023: TSLAS (Thapar School of Liberal Arts & Sciences) opens application for the Admission into BA /BBA /BSc programme for the batch 2023, The first-year Foundation program is a group of courses directed toward perspective-building and transdisciplinary thinking.
BBA Admission 2023. Integrated MBA Application Open
Admission to BA/BBA/BSc programs is subject to the fulfilment of the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate has obtained 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of any five subjects (One of the subjects must be English)
- Any 3-year diploma after 10th grade (60% aggregate) with adequate score in English Proficiency Tests
- SAT scores will be given due consideration (if available) and Applicants with a SAT score of 1260 or above can directly appear for the Personal Interaction without appearing for the online test.
- The University may relax entrance requirements for candidates with extraordinary achievements in the areas such as sports, music, dance, painting, social work, etc., with passing marks in their 10+2 examination.
IFMR GSB, Krea University launches 5 year BBA Integrated MBA Programme
Step 1- Apply for the Admission: The candidates are required to fill complete details in the online form and pay the required application fee.
Step 2 – Assessment of Application The admission committee checks all the application forms for further processing. The Letter of Motivation helps the committee to find out about your background and interests that would make you a good candidate for the program.
Step 3 – Online Test: An online test will be conducted to measure the academic readiness of the candidate based on:
- General Awareness
- Aptitude and Analytical skills
- Logical Reasoning
Step 4 – Personal Interview: One-on-one interaction with the admission committee to explore the applicant’s fit, aptitude, and overall ability to undergo the program successfully.
Offers are made to the applicants based on their past academic performance and overall performance in the admissions process including the Letter of Motivation.
Program offered by Thapar School of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Program offered in BA in Economics, Literary and Cultural Studies, Philosophy, Psychology and History and Societal Transformation.
- Program offered in BBA in Finance, Analytics, Marketing, Operations, Information Systems, Organizational Leadership, International Management and Human Resource Management
- Program offered in B Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Data Science & AI, Environment and Sustainability.