XLRI declares the date for XAT 2022. Whole lot of speculation was seen this year about the XAT date but 2 weeks back (July 30, 2021) we mentioned that the probable date XAT 2022 was Jan 2nd 2022.
Date : Aug 12th, 2021. XAT Exam 2022: The Xavier School of Management has invited applications for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2022. The exam will be held on January 2 in online mode. The registration process has started and will conclude on November 30.
- XAT 2022 Registration started on Aug 10, 2021
- XAT 2022 registration ends on Nov30, 2021
- Admit card download: Dec 20, 2021 onwards
- XAT Exam : Jan 02, 2022, Sunday
- GMAT/GRE score validity: (taken from December 1, 2016, to December 31, 2021)
Those who clear the exam will be eligible for admission to XLRI Jamshedpur and XLRI Delhi-NCR campus and 96 B-schools (officially associated as per XAT) and 200+ B Schools across India that accept XAT scores for admission. XAT 2022 admit card is expected to be released on December 20. The GRE score validity will be taken from December 1, 2016, to December 31, 2021. Candidates can apply Online.
- Compare Business School Series : IIFT Delhi vs MDI G vs SPJIMR vs XLRI || XLRI vs IIM Lucknow vs JBIMS || GLIM Chennai vs GIM Goa vs TAPMI
Candidates having a graduate-level degree from a recognised institute can apply of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline can also apply. All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2021 to secure a seat in XLRI. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through their GMAT scores.
For regular updates in CAT 2021, CLICK HERE.
- Placement Update 2021 batch: XLRI Final PGDM Placement Report 2021
- FORE School of Management PGDM Placement Report 2021
- GLIM Chennai Final PGDM Placement Report 2021
XAT 2021 Cut-off. Check Fees, Placement 2021 & Expected cut-Off.
|MBA college||XAT 2019 cut off||Fees*||Avg Salary 2021*|
XAT Cut off Between 80-85
|K J Somaiya||85||16||10|
|10||FORE School of Management||85||15.98|
XAT Cut off Between 70-80
|19||Jaipuria Institute of Management||70||9.25|
XAT Cut off Between 65-70
|Indus Business Academy (IBA)||65||7||N.A|
|28||Jaypee Business School||65||8|
|VIT Business School||65||3.5||N.A|
XAT Cut off Below 65 percentile
|35||EMPI Business School||60||6.95|
|Apeejay School of Management||60||7.25||N.A|
|43||Calcutta Business School||60||7|
|Sona School of Management||60||5||N.A|
* INR in Lacs