BML Munjal University MBA Admission 2022: The BML Munjal University (BMU) has invited applications for the Masters of Business Management (MBA) courses that are offered at the institute. Applicants interested in pursuing their MBA need to fill BMU MBA application form by visiting the institute’s official website.
- MBA with specialisation in Marketing; Finance; Human Resources; Business Analytics and Operations.
- Tuition Fees: INR 11.55 Lakhs.
Start your application https://admissions.bmu.edu.in/Register
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with a percentage of 50% or more / an equivalent grade. Final-year undergraduate students can apply.
For Business Analytics, applicants with BTech/BCA/MCA/BSc/BSc (Economics) or any other degree from a recognized institution with computer science as one of the electives will be preferred.
- The applicant is required to have completed one of the following entrance examinations: CAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT or BMU-MAT (BMU’s Management Aptitude Test).
MBA Admission Process
- BMU accepts CAT/ NMAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT or BMU-MAT (BMU’s Management Aptitude Test) test scores.
- The application form can be submitted even if a student has appeared for the Test and is awaiting test scores and graduation results. The form will be opened for the inclusion of test results in case scores are awaited. (Please note that the earlier information submitted cannot be changed or edited, and only test results can be added in.)
- Short-listed candidates will appear for a Personal Interview (PI) including a Case Discussion.
- BMU will give provisional offers to selected candidates who are in their final year of graduation, and final offers are subject to verification of mark sheets by BMU.