DMS IIT Delhi MBA Placement 2022: Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology (DMS IIT) Delhi released final placement for the MBA Batch 2020 -22. Highest salary offered is INR 36.7 Lakh per annum and average salary offered is INR 21.9 Lakh per annum. This year average salary and highest salary both are increased.
- Sales & Marketing domain emerged as the most favored choice of students, with 25.3% of the batch receiving offers for roles such as Product Manager, B2B Sales Consultant, Marketing Management Trainee, Sales Management Trainee, Business Analyst and Business Development, etc., at industry players like Rockwell Automation, Texas Instruments, ICICI, Optum, Medtronic, GE Healthcare, Tata Consumer Products, HashedIn among others.
- Strategy & Consulting was the second most favored domain in which students received final placement offers. Some of the regular and new recruiters in this domain were Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, Accenture Strategy & Consulting, Publicis Sapient, Deloitte, Infosys Consulting, PwC, KPMG, Takshashila Consulting etc., offering coveted profiles such as Associate Consultant, Capabilities & Insights Consultant, Cybersecurity Management Consultant, Strategy and Management Consultant, Business Consultant, Pre-sales consultant among others.
- IT and Analytics domain saw students with diverse full time offers in coveted profiles, such as Data Analyst, IT Leadership, Product Specialist, Business Analyst, Marketing Analyst, etc. Some of the regular and new recruiters in this domain were McKinsey & Company, EXL Services, Wipro, Accenture, Capgemini, Paytm, Jio Saavn, Tiger Analytics, Axtria, etc.
- Supply Chain and Operations saw recruiters like Reckitt, Flipkart, Amway, AB InBev, Bajaj Electricals, Thoucentric, Dr. Lal Path Labs, etc. offering roles such as Supply Chain Management Trainee, Program Manager, Quality and Process Excellence, Operations Strategy, etc. to the students.
- Finance domain was not far behind the other domains in terms of students’ preference. DMS, IIT Delhi witnessed industry giants like BNY Mellon, Barclays, Deloitte, Wipro, GE Renewable Energy, DE Shaw, Anand Rathi Financial Services, etc. for challenging profiles, such as Financial Services Consulting, Wealth Management, Finance Associate, Finance Manager, Portfolio Monitoring among others.
- General Management domain saw 5.0% of the batch being offered roles like General Management Trainee, Employee Experience Management, Human Resource Management etc. in leading organizations such as Microsoft, Indegene, Gartner, etc.
Top recruiters are Accenture, Accenture, strategy, Amway, Bain and Company, Bajaj Electrical limited, Barclay, Capgemini, Cardekho, Gartner,9INR in Lakh) Infosys Consulting, OPTUM, KPMG, PwC, Rockwell Automation and others.
Year wise Placement Trends:
2018 – 20
2019 – 21
|2020 – 22||21.9||
*INR in Lakh