SJMSOM MBA Placement 2023: Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (SJMSOM IIT Bombay) released the final placement for the MBA batch 2021 -23. 26% of Students from Premier Institutes. The average CTC of Rs. 28.88 Lakhs per annum and a median CTC of Rs. 26.64 Lakhs per annum.
IIM Kozhikode Placements 2023. The average salary offered Rs. 31 LPA
The CTC offered touched new heights, with the top 25% of students getting Rs. 40.80 L, whereas the top 50% and 75% of students stood at Rs. 34.58 L and Rs. 31.41 L, respectively. The school has once again proved its mettle and retained its position as one of the top B-Schools in the country.
SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA Placement 2022
SJMSOM Placements 2023
- Conglomerate & Others average salary : Rs. 28.54 Lakhs per annum
- FMCG/FMCD average salary : Rs. 28.88 Lakhs per annum
- IT/E-commerce average salary : Rs. 31.7 Lakhs per annum
- BFSI average salary : Rs. 25.6 Lakhs per annum
- Consulting average salary : Rs. 29.09 Lakhs per annum
SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA Placement 2022: Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (SJMSOM IIT B) released final placement for the MBA batch 2022. With 43 participating companies, students have secured offers in diverse domains and most sought-after profiles, demonstrating the dedication and persistent efforts of the batch, the faculty, and the institute.
SJMSOM MBA Placement 2021. Highest Salary offered is 32 Lakh per annum
Prominent recruiters from Fortune 500 companies. New recruiters include ABFRL, Adani Group, Atomberg, Cargill, DBS Bank, Diageo, Edelweiss Alternative Asset Advisors, Fullerton India, Games24x7, Google, HCLTech, HUL, IBM Consulting, ITC, Landmark Group, Nation with Namo, Reckitt, Reliance Jio, and Sobha Realty
Compare B Schools: SJMSOM IIT B vs DMS IIT Delhi vs NITIE vs VGSoM IIT Kharagpur
- Highest Salary offered is Rs. 49 Lakh per annum.
- Average salary offered is Rs. 25.93 Lakh per annum. 25Jump in average salary in compare to last year average salary was Rs. 21.9 Lakh per annum.
- Median Salary offered is Rs. 25.7 Lakh per annum.
- The average CTC for the top 25% stood at Rs.35.4 Lakh per annum.
- The average CTC for the top 50% of the batch Rs. 31.1 Lakh per annum.