SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA Placement 2022 : Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (SJMSOM IIT B) released final placement for the MBA batch 2022. Out of 111, 65 students received PPO’s. This year top recruiters are JP Morgan, Amazon, Accenture Strategy, Flipkart, Colgate-Palmolive, and Deloitte USI amongst others. With 43 participating companies, students have secured offers in diverse domains and most sought-after profiles, demonstrating the dedication and persistent efforts of the batch, the faculty, and the institute.
- Highest Salary offered is INR 49 Lakh per annum.
- Average salary offered is INR 25.93 Lakh per annum. 25Jump in average salary in compare to last year average salary was INR 21.9 Lakh per annum.
- Median Salary offered is INR 25.7 Lakh per annum.
- The average CTC for the top 25% stood at INR 35.4 Lakh per annum.
- The average CTC for the top 50% of the batch INR 31.1 Lakh per annum.
SJMSOM IIT B SIP Report 2021 – 23 Batch: Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (SJMSOM IIT B) released final summer placement report for the MBA batch of 2023 has been released. SJMSOM IIT Bombay achieved 100% summer placements (SIP) for the batch of 2021-2023, Average stipend offered is INR 2.4 lakh and highest SIP offered is INR 3.66 Lakh. Top recruiters are Bank of America, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Google, Accenture, HUL, Nestle, Mondelez, Amazon, GEP, PwC, Marico, Mars, Trident Group and others. SJMSOM IIT Bombay recently released SIP Report 2023 Batch.