GATE 2022 Guideline: The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP) has released GATE 2022 admit card, Mock test & Exam Day guideline for the exam 2022. This year exam held on Feb 2022. The exam day instructions mentioned in the GATE admit card 2022 include the list of documents required at the exam centre, dos and don’ts for the day, items allowed inside exam hall and much more. Moreover, the authorities have released certain instructions in view of COVID-19. Students can below check the GATE 2022 exam day instructions as released by IIT Kharagpur.
GATE Exam 2022 guidelines – COVID-19
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre 30 minutes after the start of the GATE exam.
- Students should carry their own pen, pencil, water bottle, and pocket size sanitizer.
- Students without proper facemasks will not be allowed inside the exam centre. Masks should be in the proper position throughout the candidate’s presence in the GATE 2022 examination hall.
- Entry of any candidate who is COVID 19 positive, having any contagious or infectious disease, must not come out of hospital/ home will be denied entry inside the exam hall.
- Before an entry inside the exam centre, the authorities at the IITKGP GATE exam centre will assess the health of aspirants. Aspirants should adhere to COVID related protocols in compliance with the orders and directives of Government of India.
GATE 2022: The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science for admission into theMasters Program and Recruitment by some Public Sector Companies. GATE 2022 is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and six other Indian Institutes of Technology at Mumbai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Chennai, Roorkee & Indian Institute of Science at Bengaluru on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.