JEE Main Exam: Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is one of the important entrance exams in for taking admission to different engineering colleges in India. This exam occurs in two phases: JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. You can attempt advanced exams only when you crack Mains exam. Once you crack the JEE Advanced exams, you can get access to several IITs in India. When you are preparing for such an important and tough exam, it is also important to get prepared in a proper direction. This will help you to get a better score in the JEE exams.
JEE Main exam pattern
Interested in Engineering
Here is a quick view of the JEE Main exam pattern:
Preparation tips for JEE
Some important tips for the preparation for the JEE exams are given below:
- Know your syllabus: When you are preparing for the JEE syllabus, you must know about the syllabus properly. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Each of these subjects has sub-topics that need to be prepared properly.
- Follow the timetable strictly: You must have a proper timetable while preparing for the JEE exams. Try to give more time to the tough subjects where you can learn more. Give an equal time period for all the subjects to ensure that you get well-prepared. Try to make sure that you touch all the subjects.
- Select the right books: When you are preparing for highly recognized exams like JEE, it is important that you choose proper books for the preparation. The books must be able to explain all the subjects in a better way.
- Practice more on the mock test: JEE exams comprises a lot of questions, so it is important to complete it within the given timeframe. Many students have experienced late completion of the paper that impacts their marks. Try to give more mock test which can increase your speed of completing the questions. Also, allocate proper time-frame to each section to ensure paper completion in a given timeframe. Refer more to previous year question papers to get a better idea of question types.
- Proper revision strategy: After preparation for several months, it is important that you do not panic when the exam dates are nearby. During the last days of the preparation, you must only do revision of the syllabus. Have a proper revision strategy where you can quickly touch all the important concepts, formulae, equations, and several other aspects.
These are some of the important preparation tips for the JEE main exams. Although you work very hard for the preparation of this exams, it is equally important to take care of your health and avoid any sort of stress. Well, it might be a dream for you want to get into IIT. A proper preparation for JEE Main could give you the chance to appear for JEE Advance then later to IITs.