IIM Kashipur MBA Analytics Admission 2023: Indian Institute of Management Kashipur (IIM Kashipur) opens applications for its two-year full-time residential Master of Business Administration (Analytics) program for the Batch 2023-25. The primary objectives of this programme are:
- To provide a comprehensive learning environment for students to cope with the increasing demand for complex data analysis and thus helping organizations to make better decisions.
- To understand the necessary principles of different forms of analytics (descriptive, predictive and prescriptive) to facilitate decision-making in practical business settings.
- To acquire and use advanced analytical as well as managerial skills to evaluate uncertain and dynamic business environment and to make effective decisions.
- To develop the ability to communicate business information to decision-makers and policymakers.
Apply to any top 250+ B Schools from one window. Shortlist, save and apply.
In order to be eligible to apply for MBA (Analytics) programme, a candidate must possess:
• A full-time Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (47% for NC-OBC/ EWS, 45% marks for SC/ST/DAP).
• Any of the following qualifying exam score:
o Valid CAT-2022 score
o GMAT score where the exam was not taken earlier than May 1, 2021
IIM Kashipur Reservation Criteria: IIM Kashipur will follow the Government of India norms on reservations for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Non-Creamy Other Backward Class (NC-OBC), Differently-Abled Person (DAP), and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates.
IIM Admission Process
IIM CAP 2023: Admission, Fees and Average Salary 2022
The admission process shall comprise of the following stages.
Stage 1: Candidates will have to submit online application with all the required documents in the online
application form and pay the application fee.
Stage 2: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Qualifying Exam Score (CAT-2022/ GMAT),
educational background (Marks obtained in X, XII and Graduation Degree), work experience,
discipline diversity, and gender diversity
MBA Big Data | Business Analytics Admission 2023
IIM Kashipur Application Fees
Applicants have to pay the following application fees.
• General Candidates – Rs. 1500
• NC-OBC / SC / ST / EWS / DAP Candidates – Rs. 750.
Tuition Fees: 18 Lakh