IIM Kozhikode Application 2023 -25 Batch: Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) opens Registration for PGP Admissions 2023 – 2025 for the Stage 1 Shortlist. The Post-graduate Programme in Management is a flagship educational programme preparing the young and dynamic graduates for senior level positions in industry and other sectors.
IIM Kozhikode Placement 2022 Batch. Average Salary Jump by 20%
IIM Kozhikode adopts a three-stage selection process. The details of the three stages are provided below.
Stage 1: All candidates who have opted for IIM Kozhikode in their CAT applications and are fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria would receive an email for online registration for admissions to IIM Kozhikode. Only those candidates who have successfully completed the online registration process for IIM Kozhikode are considered for Stage 2.
Stage 2: In Stage 2, a shortlist of candidates in each reservation category would be prepared based on an Aggregate Index Score (AIS). The AIS is computed based on the performance in CAT, academic performance in Class X & XII, work experience and gender / academic diversity.
FMS Delhi MBA SIP Report 2022 -24 Batch
Stage 3: In Stage 3, the short-listed candidates would be asked to appear for Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT). After the conclusion of the PI and WAT process, a category-wise merit list would be prepared based on the candidates’ performance in CAT, PI, WAT and resume.
Please enter your Test Registration Number and Email. The last date for registration is January 10, 2023 23:59 hrs. CLICK
Admission for Domestic candidates
In order to be eligible for admission to the PGP programme of IIMK, an applicant must
IIM Kozhikode welcomes PGP batch; 39% are female
- obtain a positive (greater than zero) raw score in all sections of CAT.
- hold a duly recognized bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate percent of 60.
- obtain a minimum aggregate percent of 50 in CA/ICWA/CS, in the case of an absence of a duly recognized bachelor’s degree.
- meet the minimum eligibility criteria as specified in Table 1.
|Category||CAT Score *||Sectional*||SSC/X Class#||HSC/XII Class#|
IIM Kozhikode Faculty Prof. Ram Kumar Kakani Joins IIM Raipur as a Director
XLRI breaks all Summer Internship records, receive stipend of 7 lacs
* Percentile # * The percentage of marks obtained in Class X and Class XII would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the marks sheet or grade sheet, irrespective of whether the Board considers them for calculation of percentage.
Pingback: MBA Placement 2023: IIMs shortlist - Check dates
Pingback: IIM Visakhapatnam MBA Placements 2023
Pingback: IIM Bodh Gaya Placements 2023. Average Salary jump by 34%
Pingback: MBA Placements 2023: Trend shows steep hike in IIM 3rd Gen