IIM Rohtak Admission 2022: Indian Institute of Management Rohtak opens applications for the Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) for the batch 2022, Application is open, candidates can apply online. Application is INR 2000, IIM Rohtak will not Participate in IIM – CAP 2022.
Apply to any top 125+ B Schools from one window. Shortlist, save and apply.
IIM Rohtak offers following management programmes:
- 2 Year full time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- 2 Year Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Sports Management
- 1 Year Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (ePGPx)
- 5 Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
- Full time Doctoral Programme in Management (DPM)
All About IIM CAP Admission 2022
- Tuition Fees: INR 17.3 Lacs
- Application Fees: INR 2000
- Average Salary offered is INR 13.74 LPA
- Highest Salary offered is INR 22.5 LPA
IIM Rohtak final placement report 2021
About IIM Rohtak: Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is the IIM established by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India by IIM Act 2017. IIM Rohtak is an institute of national importance as per Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Established in 2009, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is a benchmark for top management education in India.
CAT Cutoff – Top B Schools Accepting CAT Scores
Eligibility: IIM Rohtak Eligibility criteria require that the candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration after class 12, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD category, the eligibility criterion is relaxed to 45%.
Meeting minimum eligibility criteria does not ensure that the candidate is shortlisted for the Personal Interview (PI) Process.
For all candidates under SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP/EWS category certificates will be verified by the institute and during verification if it is found to be false or tampered, the candidate’s admission will be cancelled immediately and the institute will take legal action. Further, the disability of candidate’s admitted under DAP category will be reassessed by the medical board constituted by the institute.