IIM Sirmaur Placements 2021 – The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sirmaur has released the final placement report for the PGP (Post Graduate Programme) for the batch 2019-21. As per the placement report, More than 75 companies were first-time recruiters in the IIM Sirmaur placement process. Highest salary offered is INR 16 LPA; Average salary offered is 9.6 LPA and median salary offered is 10 LPA.
- Highest salary offered is 16 LPA
- Average salary offered is 9.6 LPA
- Median salary offered is 10 LPA
- Average salary offered for the Top 10% batch is 14.1 LPA
- Average salary offered for the Top 25% batch is 12.4 LPA
- 35% students placed in the IT/ITeS sector.
- No of PPO Offered 1.
Find: Placement of Other Top B-school HERE
Sector Wise Placement: Highest 35% students placed in the IT/ITeS sector followed by 28% in Edtech; 10% each in BFSI & Consulting sector; 8% in FMCG and so on.
All about IIM CAP Admissions, seats & placement
You can check all 3rd generation Indian Institute of Management placement reports below. Institutes like IIM Amritsar, IIM V, IIM Nagpur, IIM Bodhgaya, IIM Sambalpur & IIM Jammu.
Year wise Placement trends:
|Batch||Average Salary*||Highest Salary*|
* INR in Lakh