IIT Bhubaneswar placement 2023: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT BBSR) placement report for the B Tech, M Tech & Duel degree B Tech batch 2023. IIT Bhubaneshwar released placements for the B Tech, M Tech and Dual Degree Branch. As of now the highest salary offered is Rs. 55.75 Lakh per annum for the B Tech CSE Branch.
As on date Jun 20, 2023: The average salary for B Tech CSE is Rs. 25.18 LPA. The average salary for B Tech is Rs. 22.85 LPA.
- Average salary is Rs. 17.68 Lakh per Annum for B. Tech
- Average salary is Rs. 12.36 Lakh Per Annum for M. Tech.
Highlights of B Tech / M Tech Placement 2023
- The undergraduate placement percentage is over 82% as on date. A total of 298 Students from B.Tech received offers. Placements would continue till the end of 31st July 2023.
- Highest domestic CTC of 55.75 Lakhs per annum offered.
- M.Tech placement percentage is over 84% as on date.
- Average salary is 17.68 Lakh per Annum for B.Tech and 12.36 Lakh Per Annum for M.Tech.
- PSUâ€™s like BEL, C-DOT, C-DAC, GAIL & NTPC (Off-campus) have participated in the campus placements.
- MNC companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Flipkart, D.E. Shaw, Oracle, Ceremorphic, Media.Net, NIUM, JLR, Analog device, Zomato, Mathworks, Caterpillar, TATA Steel R & T, AIRA Matrix, ARM, Maruti Suzuki, Applier Materials, L & T, JSW, Vedanta, Virohan and Tata Steel have participated in this year of placements.
- 3rd year students have received internship offers in reputed industries. Majority of CS and circuital branches engaged in Internships has the possibility of a full-time offer.
About IIT Bhubaneswar : IIT Bhubaneswar was established in 2008 with a mission to bridge the gap between education, research and industries. It offers programmes like B Tech, M Tech, M.Sc and Ph.D in various disciplines.