IIT JAM Admit Card 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT G) released IIT JAM 2023 admit card on January 11. 2023 in online mode on the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) portal. Candidates who filled JAM application form 2023 are required to use their enrolment ID or email ID and password to download the JAM 2023 admit card from the portal. Candidates can login to download the Admit Card.
JAM 2023 Exam, Eligibility & IIT Admission
- JAM 2023 is a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be conducted in SEVEN different subjects: Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematical Statistics (MS), Mathematics (MA), Physics (PH).
- Fully objective type, with three types of questions: (i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), (ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and (iii) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
- Candidates can appear for either ONE or TWO test papers.
- DIRECT admission to over 3000 seats in various postgraduate programmes at IITs.
- JAM 2023 Scores to be used for admissions to over 2300 seats by various CFTIs including NITs, IISc, DIAT, IIEST, IISER Pune, IISER Bhopal, IIPE, JNCASR, SLIET.
JAM 2023 – Mock Test Links
|CY : Chemistry||BT : Biotechnology|
|GG : Geology||EN : Economics|
|MA : Mathematics||MS : Mathematical Staistics|
|PH : Physics|
JAM 2023: Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IITG) is set to commence the registration process for JAM 2023 Exam on Sep 7, 2022 and the last date to apply is Oct 11, 2022. Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of IIT JAM. The exam will be conducted on Feb 12, 2023, and the exam results will be announced on March 2, 2023. Registration deadline for JAM 2023 is extended till 14 October.