IIT Jammu Placement 2022: Indian institute of Technology, Jammu (IIT Jammu), Career Development Cell (CDC) released placement report for the B. Tech 2022. Total 100+ companies participated for the B. Tech/ M Tech students. This year highest salary offered is INR 39 Lakh per annum for the B. Tech batch , Average salary offered is INR 18 Lakh per annum.
- Highest salary offered is INR 39 LPA.
- Overall Average salary offered is INR 18 LPA
- Average salary offered for B. Tech CSE is INR 20 LPA
- Average salary offered for M. Tech CSE is INR 25 LPA
- Average salary offered for M. Tech Electrical is INR 26 LPA
- Average salary offered for M. Tech Mechanical is INR 10 LPA
Top Recruiters are Sprinklr, CODE NATION, Microsoft, LTI, Amazon, Media.net, GE Digital, Paytm, Pharm easy, EY, Toppr, Samsung and many others.
About IIT Jammu: IIT Jammu offers Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech), Master of Technology (M Tech) and Ph.D. in the following areas:
- Specialization Bachelor of Technology (BTech): Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Master of Technology (M. Tech): Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Science and Information Security, Electrical Engineering with specialization in Communications and Signal Processing, Civil Engineering with specialization in Tunnel Engineering, Thermal Engineering – Combined course from Mechanical & Chemical Engineering Department, Computer Technology (RA) -Combined course from CSE & Electrical department
- D. Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Mathematics, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics.