ISM Dhanbad Placement 2022. Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad (IIT (ISM) Dhanbad) placement report for the batch 2021- 22.
Highest salary offered is INR 1.03 crore by Amazon, Dublin and average salary offered is INR 17.3 Lakh per annum. 1062+ Students received full time offers till June 23rd, 2022 (Including PPOs). Total 20 International offers.
- Total Registrations – 260
- Total no. of Offers – 929 of which 16 International and 194 startups
- Highest package – 50 LPA
- Average package – 19.25 LPA
- of students with greater than 30 LPA – 128
- of students between 10 to 30 LPA – 489
- of students between 5 to 10 LPA – 199
- 1070 Students Placed till 23rd June, 2022
Top recruiters are Amazon, Google, PwC, Flipkart, DELL, Oracle, Accenture, IBM, Microsoft, Walmart, Salesforce, Tata Steel, L&T, Meesho, Future First, Zomato, Paytm and many others.
Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) Companies are ONGC, GAIL, Bharat petroleum, Indian oil, BEL and others.
Core engineering firms are TEXAS Instruments, Jaguar, Anand, Mahindra, LT and others.
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad: Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad (IIT (ISM) Dhanbad) was established on 9th December 1926 by the British Government of India. The institute was formally inaugurated by His Excellency the Viceroy Lord Irwin on the model of Royal School of Mines, London. Initially started as an institution to impart mining education, has now graduated into a full-fledged premier institution of international acclaim offering a host of programs such as B. Tech., Dual Degree, Integrated M. Tech, Double Major, Minor, M. Tech, MSc. Tech, MSc. and MBA. In addition, the institute also offers a full as well as parttime PhD. Programs and post-Doctoral fellowship.
- 11th ranked by NIRF in Engineering schools in 2021
- 30th ranked by NIRF in Management schools in 2021
- 26th Globally (Engineering- Mineral & Mining) in QS World University Rankings in 2019.