IIT Guwahati Placement 2022: Job Offers in Crores continues 2.5 Crore offered at IIT Guwahati. A son of a Uttarakhand farmer has bagged a job offer of Rs 2.5 crore in the IIT Guwahati placements.
A similar opportunity came in the life of Rohit Negi of Kotdwar in Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, but instead of doing a job of just 20 thousand, he decided to continue his studies further. Rohit was confident in his hard work and today Uber International has offered him a job with an annual package of 2.05 crores. Rohit Negi is just 22 years old. He lives in the Kotdwar area of Pauri Garhwal. Currently Rohit is doing M. Tech from IIT Guwahati, he is a second year student. After the interview in 3 rounds, Uber International has offered a job worth crores to Rohit.
IIT Guwahati Placement 2021 concluded successfully through virtual mode. The highest package offered this year is Rs 70 lakh per annum. A total of 686 students placed with average pay package is higher than previous year average package as per report.
- Highest package offered – INR 70 LPA
- Average package offered is INR 21.42 LPA which is higher than previous year average salary 20.62 LPA
- A total of 686 students successfully placed.
- 444 out of 584 students from B.Tech and B.Des got job offers.
- The average package offered to M.Tech, and M. Des students went up to Rs 17.92 LPA
- A total of 140 companies had taken part in the IIT Guwahati Placement 2021 drive.
Also Read : Data Analytics, Big data, Deep Learning
- IIT Kanpur (IITK) Placement 2021: 49 Offers Above Rs 1 Crore
- VIT B. Tech Placement Report 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Placement 2021. Median salary offered 24 LPA
- IIT Hyderabad Placement 2021. Average Salary offered 23 LPA
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT G) Placement 2021 was concluded successfully through virtual mode for the B. Tech, M. Tech and B.Des program for the batch 2021. A total of 686 students were placed for the academic year 2020-2021. The highest package offered this year is Rs 70 lakh per annum. Also, the average package offered to the students increased to Rs. 21.42 lakh per annum. IIT Guwahati Placement 2021 was organized despite challenges posed by the COVID 19 pandemic.
- NIT Rourkela Placement 2021
- NIT Warangal B Tech Placement Report 2021
- VIT Vellore Placement Report for the B Tech batch 2021
A total of 140 companies were a part of this virtual recruitment process, including names like Microsoft, Google, Qualcomm, Oracle, American Express, DE Shaw, Enphase, Nutanix, Walmart, Adobe, Goldman Sachs, and IBM recruited the most number of students. The institute also saw increased recruitment from several prominent start-ups such as Ally.io, Gainsight, Harness, Thought sport, Chalo, Razorpay, Qure.ai, and Grow.