NIT Rourkela Placement 2021: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela has conducted NIT Rourkela Placement for the batch 2021 and 3 students have grabbed INR 45 lakh pay package. 9 other students were offered INR 43 lakh pay package in this placement drive for academic year 2020-21.
According to the press release, a total of 256 companies have participated in the placement drive despite the pandemic out of which 101 are new companies. The companies to have participated in the placement drive are from the diverse sectors like software, manufacturing, electronics, finance, education, petroleum, construction and top rung public sector units like GAIL, C-DAC, TRAI, C-DOT, IOCL etc. The Institute has received more than 841 full-time offers. Recently NIT Warangal released placement report with average salary of INR 13 LPA.
- 3 students have grabbed INR 45 lakh pay package.
- 9 other students were offered INR 43 lakh pay package.
- With 84 companies offering 253 students more than INR 10 lakh per annum.
- The average CTC offered was about INR 9.36 LPA, an increase of over 4 per cent from the previous year.
Another 211 students of the Institute bagged internship offers from various reputed copies including Microsoft, Barclays, Bajaj Auto, Citi Bank and Qualcomm with the highest stipend rising to Rs.1 lakh per month.
- Data Analytics, Big data, Deep Learning
- JEE Mains 2021 phase 3 & 4 Update
- IIT Placement 2021- Encouraging Trends till now
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges with fees & NIRF Ranking 2020
Moreover, as per the press release, the Computer Science and Engineering Departments bagged 187 jobs. The chemical engineering department have received 100 percent placement offers, followed by Computer Science and Electronics & Communication Engineering departments, which achieved 98%, the Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering and Electrical Engineering attained 92% and 88% placements respectively. Source: Hindustan Times