IIT Guwahati Placement 2021 concluded successfully through virtual mode. The highest package offered this year is Rs 70 lakh per annum. A total of 686 students placed with average pay package is higher than previous year average package as per report.
- Highest package offered – INR 70 LPA
- Average package offered is INR 21.42 LPA which is higher than previous year average salary 20.62 LPA
- A total of 686 students successfully placed.
- 444 out of 584 students from B.Tech and B.Des got job offers.
- The average package offered to M.Tech, and M. Des students went up to Rs 17.92 LPA
- A total of 140 companies had taken part in the IIT Guwahati Placement 2021 drive.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT G) Placement 2021 was concluded successfully through virtual mode for the B. Tech, M. Tech and B.Des program for the batch 2021. A total of 686 students were placed for the academic year 2020-2021. The highest package offered this year is Rs 70 lakh per annum. Also, the average package offered to the students increased to Rs. 21.42 lakh per annum. IIT Guwahati Placement 2021 was organized despite challenges posed by the COVID 19 pandemic.
- NIT Rourkela Placement 2021
- NIT Warangal B Tech Placement Report 2021
- VIT Vellore Placement Report for the B Tech batch 2021
A total of 140 companies were a part of this virtual recruitment process, including names like Microsoft, Google, Qualcomm, Oracle, American Express, DE Shaw, Enphase, Nutanix, Walmart, Adobe, Goldman Sachs, and IBM recruited the most number of students. The institute also saw increased recruitment from several prominent start-ups such as Ally.io, Gainsight, Harness, Thought sport, Chalo, Razorpay, Qure.ai, and Grow.
- NIT Karnataka to start B. Tech in AI for 2021 batch
- BITS Pilani , Goa, Hyderabad B Tech placement 2021
Job profiles such as IT/Software, Finance, Analyst, Core Engineering, and Design were offered by the employers. The students of IIT Guwahati were even placed in two Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) this year.