IIT Guwahati Placements 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT G) released final placement for the B Tech, B Des, M Tech, M Des, MS ( Research) batch 2021 -22. This year highest salary offered is INR 2.5 Crore as per report. 89% students placed in B Tech & B Des batch.
In the placement session 2021-22 (started from 1st Dec), a total of 180 companies from various sectors participated in the recruitment process. The total no. of students registered for campus placement in the year 2021-22 is 1256.
The overall placement of B.Tech and B.Des students is 89.14%. For B.Tech and B.Des, the number of
total job offers so far is 583 (including PPO) out of 654 students.
The overall placement of M. Tech and M. Des students is 70.64%. For M. Tech and M. Des, the number of total job offers is 308 out of 436 students.
- For M.Sc. programs, 33 students are placed out of 53 registered candidates.
- For M.S.R. programs, 14 students are placed out of 20 registered candidates.
- For M.A. programs, 13 students are placed out of 24 registered candidates.
Overall placement of all programmers (B.Tech, B.Des, M.Tech, M.Des, M.Sc, MSR, MA, PhD) – 75.80%.
- Average salary offered for BTech & B.Des is INR 25.88 LPA
- Average salary offered for Mtech & M.Des is INR 17.16 LPA
- Average salary offered for M. Sc is INR 16.16 LPA
- Average salary offered for Ms (Research) is INR 12.6 LPA
Profile offered are Software Development Engineer, Member Technical Staff, Design , R&D, Developers, Data Science, Business Analyst, Associate Product Manager, Marketing Manager. Quant, Data Science, Graduate Engineer trainee, Post Graduate trainee, Technical Executive, Product Designer, Graphic Designer, UX and UI and others.
- NITs B Tech Placement Report 2022 – Best Ever
- IIT Patna B Tech Placement 2022
- IIT Jodhpur Placement 2022