IMS PGDM Admission 2022. IMS Ghaziabad start application for the PGDM batch 2022-24.PGDM is a 2 year full time program approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and equivalent to MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It is a 31 year old Business School in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad – established in 1990 has been a pioneer in producing future managers, entrepreneurs and leaders with quality education and excellent interpersonal and professional skills required in the business world.
The course offered by this institute are 2 – year, full – time PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) course which is affiliated by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and the course has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2022
- Applicants who have a minimum of three year Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programmes.
- Aspirants with relevant work experience and fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to submitting evidence to that effect latest by 30th November 2021.
Admission to PGDM Programme is selective and based on a combination of factors including academic and professional achievement, performance on a standardized test and strong communication skills.
|Full time Faculty||
Faculty with PhD
|Average CTC last year||
Highest CTC last year
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||
- Finance & Banking Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Data Analytics
- International Business (IB)