IMS Ghaziabad Admission 2023: IMS Ghaziabad started an application for the PGDM batch 2023 -25. PGDM is a 2 year full time program approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and equivalent to an MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It is a 32-year-old Business School in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad – established in 1990 has been a pioneer in producing future managers, entrepreneurs and leaders with quality education and excellent interpersonal and professional skills required in the business world.
The course offered by this institute are 2 – year, full–time PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) course which is affiliated by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and the course has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA.
|Full time Faculty||
Faculty with PhD
|Average CTC last year||
Highest CTC last year
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||
- Applicants who have a minimum of three year Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programmes.
- Aspirants with relevant work experience and fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to submitting evidence to that effect latest by 30th November 2023.
Final Selection Criteria
- Finance & Banking Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Data Analytics
- International Business (IB)