IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Admission 2024: Institute of Management Technology (IMT) opens common application for the Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM) program for the batch 2024-26 for all the campuses (IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur, IMT Hyderabad and Dubai). Candidates can apply online.
IMT Ghaziabad accepts CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT scores for the admission process. IMT Nagpur, IMT Hyderabad also accepts CMAT.
IMT Ghaziabad opens applications for PGDM program, PGDM Financial Management, and BFSI, IMT G only accepts CAT, GMAT, and XAT scores. Courses offered are full-time PGDM, MBA and PGDM (dual country) programs, 15-month PGDM Executive and 3-year PGDM part-time programs.
About IMT : Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility.
IMT G offered programmes:
- PGDM Dual Country program (DCP)
- PGDM Financial Management
- PGDM Banking and Financial Services (BFS).
Eligibility criteria for IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad
- Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- CAT (2023) / XAT (2024) / GMAT (January 1, 2020 – January 25, 2024) for IMT Ghaziabad
- CAT (2023)/ XAT (2024)/ GMAT (January 1, 2020 – January 25, 2024)/ CMAT (2024) for IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IMT DUBAI
- Minimum three years Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in any discipline with a CGPA of 3.0 and above on a 4.0 scale
- Two years full time work experience after graduation
|Tuition Fees||19.5 Lakhs|
|Full time Faculty||75+ (Common)|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||17.2 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||30 LPA (Domestic)|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
IMT Shortlisting & Selection process:
- Shortlisting of application is done on the basis of : Overall profile, Work experience & Test Score in CAT-2023/ XAT-2024/ GMAT (Jan 1, 2020- Feb 28, 2024) for IMT Ghaziabad
- Shortlisting of application is done on the basis of : Overall profile, Work experience & Test Score in CAT-2023/ XAT-2024/ GMAT/CMAT (Jan 1, 2020- Feb 28, 2024) for IMT Ghaziabad
Final Selection : It is being done based on Academic scores, profile diversity, Work Experience, Test Scores , Personal Interview etc.
- XI, XII, Graduation
- Xth, XIIth and undergrad score
- Quality of undergrad institute/ university
- Both freshers and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply for PGDM 2024- 26. In case you are a fresher and have an interesting profile, then you have high chances to be a part of IMT.
- For candidates with work experience evaluation is based on quality of profile and duration.
Application Fees: INR 2500 +18% GST
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online. Applicants have to fill up a common form for all the IMT campuses.
IMT Ghaziabad Placement 2023: Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT G) released the final Placement report for the PGDM, PGDM Marketing, PGDM Finance, PGDM DCP and PGDM BFS batch 2021 -23. The highest Salary offered is Rs. 65.6 lakh per annum and the average salary offered is Rs. 17.35 Lakh per annum.