XLRI Admission 2024: XLRI – Xavier School of Management opens application for both the campuses at Jamshedpur and Delhi NCR for the PGDM GM, PGDM BM, PGDM HRM batch 2024- 26. Candidates can apply online.
Oldest Business Schools of India, XLRI – Xavier School of Management (XLRI-XSM or XLRI), formerly Xavier Labor Relations Institute, XLRI was founded in 1949 by Fr. Quinn Enright, S.J. in the Steel City of Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
XLRI Programme offered:
- PGDM (Human Resource Management Programme)
- PGDM (Business Management Programme)
- PGDM (GM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EXEC-FPM)
XLRI began by offering courses for management and trade unions in 1949 before setting up a two-year, full-time program in industrial welfare in 1953. XLRI Jamshedpur is India’s no of 1 Ranked by NIRF Ranking 2023 in Private Category.
XAT 2024 registrations to begin from July 15 || Registration for XLRI programmes through GMAT/GRE are open, Last date is December 31, 2023
In 1955 it took on the name Xavier Labor Relations Institute. XLRI offers flagship two-year and 15 months post graduate diplomas in management (PGDM) in various tracks and a doctoral level fellowship program (FPM). It also offers various short term management development programmes.
XLRI – Xavier School of Management opened its new campus close to Delhi/NCR. XLRI Jhajjar campus is around 40 km from the Brigadier Hoshiyar Singh metro station which is the last station of Delhi Metro.
Eligibility Criteria : Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2024 may also apply.
Admission Timeline for PGDM BM & PGDM HRM
- Indian candidate can apply through XAT
- NRI/Foreign national can apply through XAT/GMAT
Admission Timeline for PGDM GM
- A candidate (Indian/NRI/Foreign) having minimum 5 years of work experience can apply through XAT/GMAT/GRE
- Candidates can submit their application through an online portal
|27.4 Lakh for PGDM BM & HRM|
|Full time Faculty||
Faculty with PhD
|Average CTC last year||
32.7 Lakh per annum
Highest CTC last year
|1.1 Cr per annum|
43.8% of the batch
Faculty with Industry Exposure
BM and HR 420; GM 120 at Jamshedpur
& 180 for Delhi NCR Campus.
- GMAT/GRE score validity: (taken from December 1, 2019, to December 31, 2023)
- Indian candidates only for GMP through GMAT INR 2500.
- Foreign and NRI candidates can apply to one or more programmes through GMAT INR. 5000.
* The institute reserves the right to revise the fees.
For regular updates in XAT 2024, list of B Schools and their Cut Offs, Seats, Alerts on Date of applications : Register HERE
- XAT Registration Fee – INR 2100/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of INR 200/- each.
- Indian candidates can apply through GMAT/GRE for PGDM (GM) whereas an NRI/Foreign national can apply through GMAT for all the programmes. Kindly note GRE scores are only valid for PGDM(GM).
- Fee for Indian Candidates applying for PGDM(GM) through GMAT/GRE– INR 2500/-
- Fee for NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT– INR 5000/-
XLRI announces Admission for the following Programmes through GMAT
- PGDM (Business Management).
- BM- Jamshedpur
- BM Delhi – NCR
- PGDM (Human Resource Management)
- General Management (GM)
- Fellow Programme in Management.
XLRI Jamshedpur – Xavier School of Management (XLRI) welcomed the new batch of students of the new academic year 2022-24 on Thursday. A total of 555 new students have joined the XLRI student fraternity.
XLRI Delhi Convocation 2022: XLRI Delhi NCR celebrated our very first convocation ceremony for the students of the PGDM (BM) batch. Under the aegis of Maruti Suzuki India Limited, gold medals for overall academic excellence, for women students, and for all-rounder were given to Piyush Jhawar, Shreyashi Chakraborty and Devansh Tripathy respectively.
XAT Exam 2024: XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test is conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur, the oldest B School of the nation, for more than 7 decades on behalf of XAMI. XAT is the most popular test for aspirants of management programmes after CAT (Common Admissions Test) which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs).