XLRI Placements 2023: XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur has concluded the placement drive for PGDM batch 2021-2023 with a 100% placement record. The highest international package offered is Rs. 1.1 crore for the HR domain. XLRI – Xavier School of Management globally known for astounding excellence and greater good, has successfully achieved 100% placements for the outgoing batch of 2021-23 for its flagship programs: Two-year Postgraduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM HRM) and the Two-year Postgraduate Diploma in Management-Business Management (PGDM BM).
XLRI breaks all Summer Internship records, receives stipend of 7 lacs
Key Highlights of XLRI Final Placements 2023:
● The median salary offered to the batch stood at Rs. 30.0 lakhs per annum with the top 10th and 25th percentile averages being Rs. 57.7 lakhs and Rs. 46.8 lakhs per annum, respectively
● The average salary saw an increase to INR 32.7 lakhs per annum from INR 30.7 lakhs per annum in 2022
● Highest domestic offer at Rs. 78.2 lakhs per annum from the ITES sector
● Highest international offer at Rs. 1.1 crore per annum for the HR domain.
● No. of new recruiters: 30
● The top domains based on the roles offered were Consulting, Sales & Marketing and BFSI
● Accenture Strategy, Amazon, Bain and Company, Boston Consulting Group, HUL, ITC, PayTM, and PwC made the highest number of offers among the regular recruiters
● 43.8% of the students received Pre-Placement Offers
● New final recruiters included Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Emaar Properties, HSBC, Indigo Edge, Mercedes Benz, Nykaa, Samagra Governance, Shell, Zomato.
ISB Placement 2023. Average Salary offered is INR 34.21 LPA
XLRI Placements 2023 Facts
- The Highest Salary offered is Rs. 1.1 Cr per Annum
- The Average Salary offered is Rs. 32.7 LPA
- The Median Salary offered is Rs. 30 LPA
XLRI Jamshedpur Placement Report 2022
XLRI PGDM Placement 2023: The placement drive was conducted by the School in January- February 2023 for its two flagship program- Two-year Postgraduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM HRM) and the Two-year Postgraduate Diploma in Management – Business Management (PGDM BM). All 463 students of the batch have secured job offered through the final recruitment process. As per a press release issued by XLRI, the process saw participation from 117 recruiters with 484 domestic offers and 3 international offers, including 30 new recruiters. These also include pre-placement offers (PPOs) which were offered to 43.8% of the batch on the basis of their performance during their summer internships.
XLRI PGDM Admission 2023
The highest domestic offer is Rs. 78.2 lakh from the ITES sector. The average salary witnessed a rise from Rs. 30.7 lakh per annum to Rs. 32.7 lakh per annum. The median salary offered to the batch stood at Rs. 30.0 lakhs per annum with the top 10th and 25th percentile averages being Rs. 57.7 lakhs and Rs. 46.8 lakhs per annum, respectively.
XLRI VS IIM Lucknow vs JBIMS || IIFT Delhi vs MDI G vs SPJIMR vs XLRI
This year a total of 30 new recruiters made job offers to the students of the School. The new final recruiters included Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Emaar Properties, HSBC, Indigo Edge, Mercedes Benz, Nykaa, Samagra Governance, Shell, Zomato, according to the official press statement. As per Media Report
Pingback: MDI Gurgaon PGDM Placements 2023