JEE Main 2022 Phase 1: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022 registration process. The National Testing Agency will conduct JEE Main 2022 twice. The first session of JEE Main 2022 will be conducted in April and the second session has been scheduled to be held in May. Candidates can submit JEE Main 2022 application forms here.
The registration window will be closed on March 31 and the last date to pay the fee is also March 31st 2022.
JEE Main 2022 Phase 1 Session to be held on April 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21. JEE Main Session 2 will be organised on May 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29. NTA has now launched the registration process for JEE Main 2022. The registration process can be completed in jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The Public notice issued by NTA mentions this: The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B. Tech) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments. It is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 is conducted for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses in the country. The JEE (Main) – 2022 will be conducted in 02 (two) sessions for admissions in the next academic session (2022-23). Read Notification: https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/s3f8e59f4b2fe7c5705bf878bbd494ccdf/uploads/2022/03/2022030170.pdf
JEE Mains 2022: Application
- Candidates can apply for JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1 through online mode only from March 1, 2022 to March 31, 2022 (up to 5 pm) only.
- The fees (as applicable) can be paid online up to March 31 (11.30 pm) through credit/debit card/net banking/UPI/Paytm wallet.
- In the first session of JEE (Main) 2022, only Session 1 will be visible and candidates can opt for that. In the next session, Session 2 will be visible, and the candidates can opt for that Session. The application window for Session 2 will be re-opened as per the details available in the Information Bulletin.
- Only one Application Form is to be submitted by a candidate for each session. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate for the same session will not be accepted at any cost.
- – Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form very carefully. No corrections will be permitted once the Application Form is submitted.
JEE Mains 2022: Age limit & eligibility criteria
For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2022 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the institute(s) in which they are desirous of taking admission.