K J Somaiya Placement 2022: K J Somaiya Institute of Management formerly K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (KJ SIMSR) released the final placement report for the MBA Batch 2020 -22. Highest salary recorded is INR 26.5 Lakh per annum and average salary offered is INR 10.95 Lakh per annum, for the MBA Batch 2020-22. Total intake was 660 (600 for MBA; 30 each for Healthcare Management and Sports Management).
K J Somaiya offers management programmes in PGDM, PGDM International Business, Retail Management, HRM/ Financial Services, HCM and Sports Management.
Recently K J Somaiya Institute of Management was granted AACSB Accreditation.
- Over all 98% of the students have finalized their final job placements.
- About 98% students have got their offers in place for Summer Internships.
Final Placements (Batch size – 549 Students) 98% Placed for the MBA/IB/RM/FS/IMC/HCM/HR/ SM/EXEC Batch 2020 – 22.
- Highest salary: Rs. 26.50 L.P.A.
- Average salary: Rs. 10.95 L.P.A.
- Median salary Rs. 10.25 L.P.A.
- 195 recruiters visited our campus for Final Placements so far.
- 43 new recruiters were added to the pool for Final Placements.
- Average salary of top 100 offers Rs. 15.81 L.P.A.
- Average salary of top 200 offers Rs. 13.53 L.P.A.
- Average salary of top 300 offers Rs. 12.52 L.P.A.
Among the principal offers made, the students have received job offers from sectors like Banking and Insurance, IT & ITES, Financial Services, Consulting & FMCG among others.