LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2024: LBSIM (Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management) New Delhi opens the application form for the 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the batch 2024 -2026.
LBSIM offers 5 PGDM programmes in General, Financial Management, Research & Business Analytics, E-Business and Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
LBSIM opens applications for 2024 -26 batch with a capacity seat strength of 420.
The PGDM (General) and the PGDM (Financial Management) programmes are accorded as MBA equivalent by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and both programmes are accredited by the National Board Accreditation (NBA).
PGDM Two Year Full-time Programmes offered:
- PGDM – General
- PGDM – Financial Management
- PGDM – Research and Business Analytics
- PGDM – E-Business
- PGDM – Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
|Full time Faculty||51|
|Faculty with PhD/FPM||43|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
|Average Salary||12.42 LPA|
|Highest Salary||24.75 LPA|
|Number of Companies Participating||94+|
Bachelor’s Degree 3yr with min 50% marks .Candidates appearing for the final year of the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply. However, such candidates must submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on the latest available grades/marks.
LBSIM Selection process: Candidates are short-listed based on valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Extempore/Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview which is held during the month of February to March, every year.
- The Information Brochure containing the Application Form is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of Application Fees of INR 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft starting from September onwards.
- Candidates can apply Online. For online application submission, candidates need to pay INR 1,250/- either through Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking Or UPI.
Group Discussion & Interview across 17 Centers in India North: Delhi, Jammu, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Lucknow; West: Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Indore; South: Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi; East: Patna, Ranchi, Kolkata, Guwahati;
How to apply
- The Information Brochure containing the Application Form is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft starting from September onwards.
PGDM Placement 2023: LBSIM (Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management) Delhi released the final placement report for the PGDM General Management, PGDM Financial Management and PGDM Research & Business Analytics Batch 2023. 100% of the students placed with an average salary of Rs. 12.4 LPA and Highest Salary: Rs. 24.75 LPA overall.
LBSIM Placements Trends:
Summer Internship 2024 Batch: Over 70 companies visited the campus and offered opportunities in diverse areas such as Banking and Financial services, Engineering and Durables, FMCG and IT/ITES amongst others.