LPUNEST 2022. Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) is conducted by Lovely Professional University (LPU) every year. It is a university level examination that held in a year for admission of candidates to various courses available at the university. Some of the major courses offered by Lovely Professional University include Engineering, Law, Agriculture, Design, Hotel Management and MBA.
- For admission to B. Tech Programmes at Lovely Professional University, candidates need to fulfil the following Eligibility Criteria.
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for LPUNEST (BTech)
- Qualifying Examination
Applicants appearing for LPUNEST (BTech) should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2021, in final examination of 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi) or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college etc.
Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates must have passed the exam with 60%* aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English) subject to qualifying LPUNEST (B.Tech.)
- There is 5% relaxation to North-East states and Sikkim candidates/ Defence Personnel and their Dependents/ Wards of Kashmiri Migrants as far as passing marks in qualifying exam are concerned.
- There 10% relaxation to outstanding Sports Persons (i.e. A/A+ category as per Sports Scholarship) as far as passing marks in qualifying exam are concerned, Subject to verification from Selection committee of the University. The selection committee must comprise Head (DSW), Director Sports, Deputy Director Sports, Concerned Coach and VC Nominee.
For B.Tech. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, BBA (Hons.), BCA (Hons.), B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science and MBA (Hons.) Programmes
- Fill Application Form
- Deposit Application Form Fee
- Apply and Qualify LPUNEST (For Eligibility and Scholarship)
- Slot Booking for Examination
- Appear for LPUNEST
- Result Declaration
- Appear for Interview/ Counselling (if applicable)
- Qualify Interview (if applicable)
- Selection of Programme for Admission
- Fill Admission form
- Deposit Initial Fee
- Upload Requisite Documents
- Deposit Remaining Fees
|Online Registration Starts on||26th Jan, 2022|
|Last Date of submission o||10th May 2022|
|Slot booking||25th April 2022 onwards|
|Date of Exam||15th to 31st May 2022|
|Result Date||6th June 2022|
|Online Counselling||6th June 2022 onwards|
May Schedule (Remotely Proctored Exam)
|Rounds of Online Counselling||Filling of Online Preference||Result of Allotment||Date of Admission|
|Round I||6th – 9th June 2022||11th June 2022||11th – 15th June 2022|
|Round II||11th – 15th June 2022||17th June 2022||17th – 22nd June 2022|
Important Documents During exam.
- A printout of LPUNEST admit card
- The original, as well as a scanned copy of the identity proof
- A scanned copy of the LPU NEST application form.