MDI PGDM BM Admission 2023: Management Development Institute. Gurgaon (MDI G or MDI Gurgaon) applications open for phase 2 for its 18 month full-time Residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Business Management (PGDM-BM) Program for the Admission to 2023 batch for working executives.
Anyone with a minimum of 3 years of Work experience can apply now.
MDI Gurgaon pioneered the full-time Executive Graduate Programme in Management in 1987 which still is one of the most popular management programmes for the working class professionals. It is an 18-month residential program Approved by AICTE & AMBA accredited.
READ: MDI Gurgaon PGDM BM 2023 for Working Executives
According to Prof. Dr. Sangeeta S Bharadwaj, Acting Director at MDI Gurgaon, “MDI receives a lot of applications from working professionals having less than 5 years of work-ex. We often come across profiles who are well accomplished within the workplace but having less than 5 years of work experience. The full time PGDM BM programme is an AICTE approved programme and the eligibility criteria as per the guidelines did not allow us to consider applications which are less than 5 years.
However, with these new guidelines set by the regulatory authority where work-ex has been cut down from 5 to 3+ years, more students can fulfill the dream of pursuing management studies, much earlier. Diversity also will be enhanced as the classrooms are expected to be more inclusive.”
Phase 2 : Last Date April 29th, 2023, 5 PM IST.
- The Applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- A minimum of 3-year of post-qualification executive work experience as on 31st March 2023.
- Work Experience in months as on March 31, 2023.
PGDM BM Placements 2023
Average salary for the current batch offered has been, Rs. 24.46 Lakh per annum and highest salary offered was Rs. 43.92 Lakh per annum.
- One can APPLY HERE for PGDM-BM Programme of MDI Gurgaon
- Registration will be open till Saturday, April 29, 2023, 17:00 hrs for phase 2.
- Applicants have to make an online payment of Rs.3000 (Rupees three thousand only) inclusive of 18% GST.
- NRI Applicants for MDI Gurgaon will have to make an online payment of Rs. 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand only) inclusive of 18% GST.
Self-Sponsored /Sponsored Candidates through CAT 2022 /GMAT / XAT 2023
Applicants must have a Common Admission Test (CAT 2022) / a valid GMAT / XAT 2023 score to be eligible for admission to PGDM-BM.
NRI Applicants: NRI applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores. Government of India (GOI) rules will be followed related to admission of these categories of candidates. GOI guidelines will be applicable in determining the status of applicants.