NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) concluded the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test undergraduate (NEET UG) 2022 today at 5:20 PM. Over 18 lakh NEET 2022 candidates were expected to appear in India’s single largest medical entrance exam for undergraduate (UG) courses. Lost of Coaching institutes will released unofficial answer key soon or any time,
The NEET 2022 students’ reaction can be checked below. The official NEET 2022 answer key will be released by the NTA at neet.nta.nic.in along with the OMR sheet. Candidates will be able to check and challenge the NEET official answer key by paying INR 200.
New: NEET UG Answer key Q4 by : Check
New: NEET UG Answer key S5 by Aakash : Check
Students reaction: Easy to Moderate. Paper review….a balanced paper!! Much better than NEET 2021. Wonder full exam’s 😄❤🔥🔥
- Paper was easy Specially physics
- Biology was found to be easy
- NEET 2022 Exam Analysis: “Chemistry Time Consuming”
NEET 2022 Exam Highlights
- NEET 2022 exam date- July 17, 2022
- Exam timings for NEET UG- 2 pm to 5:20 pm
- NTA NEET 2022 official website- neet.nta.nic.in, nta.ac.in
- Mode of NEET UG paper- Pen and paper based (offline) mode
- Number of languages- English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi and Urdu
- Total number of questions- 200
- Type of questions- Multiple choice questions
- NEET 2022 answer key release date- Soon
NEET UG Exam Paper Analysis: Once NEET UG Exam done, various Coaching institute release question paper analysis , coaching Institutes like Akash Byju, Allen Kota and many others. They are describe Difficulty level, Detailed Paper Analysis Subject wise including Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany, Expected cutoffs and others.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2022 exam on 17 July 2022. Once the exam is over, NTA may release the NEET Result 2022 on its official website.
Answer key Code T 6
- NEET 2022 Answer Key Code Q (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6) To be Announced
- NEET 2022 Answer Key Code R (R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, R6) To be Announced
- NEET 2022 Answer Key code T (T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6): To be Announced