NIT Silchar Placement 2022: National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) Placement report for the B Tech batch 2022. This year highest salary offered is INR 44 Lakh per annum by Amazon, 3students received offers from Amazon. Placement Highlights: Amazon offers 3 student 44 LPA; Microsoft offers 2 students 41.86 LPA; Adobe offers 1 student 40.93 LPA; Arcesium India offers 36 LPA, 35 LPA, 32.50 LPA; Intuit(Intern) offers 32.82 LPA and Swiggy offers 9 students 31.84 LPA.
NIT Silchar B Tech Placements and Internship highlights in 2022
Samsung R&D Institute, Bangalore
- 6 months internship 13 (2022), 2 months internship 9 (2023 batch)
Samsung R&D Institute India, Delhi:9
Larsen and Toubro
- Total Selects (Batch of 2022): 16 CE- 5, ME-8, E&I-1, M.Tech CE-2
Bharat Electronics Limited
- Total Selects (Batch of 2022): 18 ME-7, E&I-6, CSE-4, EE-1
Amazon Web Services
- Total Selects (Intern + PPO, Batch of 2022): FTE 3, Intern 7
- Jio Platforms Ltd. (Total Selects: 9)
- Jio Platforms Ltd. 5G Divison (Total Selects: 4)
- Jio Platforms Ltd. 5G Core Divison (Total Selects: 8 )
Vedanta Resources Limited
- Total Selects (Batch of 2022): 9 Mechanical Engineering :7, E&I-1, CSE-1
- Total Selects (Batch of 2022): 1 ME
- (FTE 39 + Summer Internship 14 (2023)
Cairn Oil and Gas, Vedanta Limited
- Total Selects (Batch of 2022): 10 ME 2, CE 2, EE 1, E&I 5 Summer Internship ( Batch of 2023) : 2 E& I 2 and others.
Top recruiters are Amazon, Microsoft, Bharat Electronics Limited, Cairn Oil and Gas, Vedanta Limited, Vedanta Resources Limited, Larsen and Toubro, Samsung R&D Institute, Bangalore, Adobe and others.
About NIT Silchar: National Institute Of Technology, Silchar (BIT Silchar ) is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002 it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.