Odisha NEET UG Counselling 2023: The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee commenced the registration process for Odisha NEET UG 2023 Counselling today i.e. 12 July 2023. Candidates can register online through the official website of OJEE- ojee.nic.in.
The last date to apply for the counselling round is till 16 July 2023. As per the schedule, all eligible PC Candidates are required to attend the Medical Board at LT – II, SCB Medical College, Cuttack from 13 to 14 July 2023. All eligible ES candidates are required to attend the ES board at Rajya Sainik Board, Odisha at IRC Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar from 12 to 15 July 2023.
Odisha NEET UG Counselling 2023 Steps to register
- Go to the official website- ojee.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on Odisha NEET UG 2023 Counselling link
- Register and login to the account
- Fill in the application form and pay the application fees
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
The merit list of registered candidates will be published on 20 July 2023. Candidates can raise a query against the merit list till 21 July 2023 and the final state merit list will be issued on 22 July 2023.
Candidates must note that a detailed Schedule of the Counselling Process for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses will be Notified in Due Course of Time.