Telangana NEET UG 2023 Counselling: The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana will close the registration process for Telangana NEET UG 2023 Counselling on July 14, 2023. Candidates who want to apply for the counselling round can do it through the official website at. To be eligible for admission, candidates need to meet certain criteria. The minimum qualifying scores for admission are 137 for the general category, 107 cut-off scores for SC/ST/BC & PWD Candidates of SC/ST/BC Category and 121 cut-off scores for PwD.
Candidates who wish to apply for the counseling round must have successfully completed the Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology), or Biotechnology, as well as English. Additionally, candidates must be at least 17 years of age as of December 31, 2023.
Telangana NEET Counselling 2023: step To Apply
To register for Telangana NEET UG 2023 Counselling, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of KNR University of Health Sciences at .
- On the home page, look for the Telangana NEET UG 2023 Counselling registration link and click on it.
- Fill in the required registration details and click on the submit button.
- Login to your account using the provided credentials and access the application form.
- Fill in the application form with accurate and complete information.
- Upload the necessary documents as specified in the instructions.
- Proceed to make the payment of the application fees through the available online payment options.
- Once the payment is successfully made, click on the submit button to submit your application.
- Download and save a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
Telangana NEET Counselling 2023 Documents Required
- NEET UG 2023 rank card
- Birth certificate (SSC marks memo)
- Qualifying exam certificate (Class 12 marks memo or equivalent)
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10 and Class 12
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Minority certificate
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) certificate (If applicable)
- Parental income certificate
- NCC certificate (if applicable)
- CAP certificate (if applicable)
- PMC certificate (if applicable)
- Anglo Indian certificate (if applicable)
- Residence certificate of candidate or either parent
- Employment certificate of parent
- Aadhar card
- Candidate’s passport photograph
- Candidate’s signature.