SPJIMR Mumbai declares final placement for the PGDM batch 2019-21. Average salary offered has been declared as “Approximately Rs. 26 lac per annum” which is slightly lower than previous year average salary 26.3 lac per annum. (The average salary may vary.)
Top recruiting sector has been the consulting companies – Accenture Strategy, Bain & Co., Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte USI, EY, GEP and others with 36% offers rolled out.
18% students were placed in the FMCG sector with top recruiters like Asian Paints, Colgate Palmolive, Hindustan Unilever, L’Oréal, Marico, Mondelez, Procter & Gamble and RB.
BFSI and E-commerce sectors followed with offers from Amazon, American Express, Axis Capital, Barclays, Citibank, Flipkart, Nomura, PayTM and Grofers among others. General Management roles were offered by Capgemini ELITE, Mahindra GMC, RPG and Tata Administrative Services.
Recruiters from BFSI were – American Express, Barclays, Citi, HSBC, Bajaj Finserv, IDFC First Bank, ICICI Bank, PayTM and Yes Bank rolling out about 30 offers while from the Investment Banking sector were – Axis Capital, Jefferies and Nomura, and Investment Management and others.
- Participants in the Batch: 233
- Number of companies participating: 131
- Number of first-time recruiters: 75
- Total Number of Pre-Placement Offers: 79
- Median Salary: 25.00 LPA
- Average Salary: 26.06 LPA*
- Highest Salary: 44.00 LPA
- Lowest Salary: 15.00 LPA
- 26.2% of offers equal to or greater than INR 30 LPA
- 57% of offers equal to or greater than INR 25 LPA
- 80.7% of offers equal to or greater than INR 20 LPA
- 92.3% of offers equal to or greater than INR 18 LPA