SIOM Nashik Final MBA Placement 2021: SIOM Nashik released the final MBA placement report for the batch 2019-21. Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nasik, under the gamut of Symbiosis, is a sui generis institution which aims at providing world class education in Operations Management. For the batch 2019-21 highest salary offered is INR 18 lac per annum; Median salary offered is 11.2 lac per annum and the average salary offered is 11.77 lac per annum. Highest 51 students placed in consulting sector followed by 34 students in IT/ITeS; 15 students in Pharma and so on.
Top recruiters are Deloitte, Novatis, Accenture, ITC, GEP, EY, Infosys, STL, ACT, DTDC, Nestle, Akash, Wipro and so on.
- Average salary offered for the freshers is 9.8 LPA
- Average salary offered for the Exp. is 12.15 LPA
- Average salary for the top 10% batch is 16.1 LPA
- Total No of PPO offered is 35
- Total No of recruiters is 31
Year wise placements
|Average Salary (INR in lacs)|
Highest Salary (INR in lacs)