SJIM PGDM Admission 2022: St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (SJIM) Bangalore has invited Applications for admission to two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme for the batch 2022 – 24. (PGDM equivalent to MBA by AICTE).
Important Dates: Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 09th February 2022.
- Application Fees: INR 1000
- Tuition Fees: INR 8.4 Lacs
- Average CTC : 6.75 Lacs per annum
- Candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university under regular mode only.
- Candidates should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation.
- Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply. Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website
- Candidates desire to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the SJIM website
Application Fee: 1000. Mode of Payment – Through Online Mode
Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, Entrance Test score, and Work Experience.
Candidates can apply online.