SRM University Admission 2023: SRM Institute of Science and Technology announces SRM Joint Entrance Examination – Management (SRMJEEM ) 2023 Registration and exam dates for Admission to MBA programs offered in SRM Chennai (Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, Ramapuram and Delhi – NCR Campus – Ghaziabad (UP) for the MBA Batch 2023. SRM Institute of Science and Technology announces SRM Joint Entrance Examination – Management for MBA Admission 2023. Candidates can apply online.
Apply to any top 250+ B Schools from one window. Shortlist, save and apply.
- MBA-Business Administration
- MBA-Hospital Management
- MBA-Waste management and Social Entrepreneurship
- MBA-Banking and Financial Services:
- MBA-Data Science:
- MBA-Digital Marketing
- MBA-Business Analytics
SRM MBA Application Form 2023
SRMJEEM MBA Exam Dates 2023
|Phase||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date|
|1||20th Feb, 2023||25th & 26th Feb, 2023|
|2||20th Mar, 2023||25th & 26th Mar, 2023|
|3||22nd May, 2023||27th & 28th May, 2023 *|
|4||19th Jun, 2023||24th & 25th June, 2023 *|
* These dates are Tentative and may be subject to change.
Eligibility Criteria 2023
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 50%
- Admission is based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and competitive exams (CAT , MAT , XAT , TANCET ,CMAT, GMAT ,NMAT , ATMA ) wherever applicable.
- Professionals with work experience may also apply if they qualify the above two eligibility criteria.
Application Process 2023
- The online application is for admission to MBA programmes offered in SRM IST Chennai (Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, Ramapuram and Delhi – NCR Campus – Ghaziabad (UP))
- Candidates can apply through official website
Application Fee : INR 1200/- and it is Non-Refundable
- The question paper consists of 100 questions with a duration of 150 minutes.
- Each correct answer carries 3 marks.
- There is no negative mark for wrong answers.
Syllabus: The question paper will have 5 sections with 20 questions. Sections are Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, GK/CA/BA.
The question paper will have 5 parts with the following topics
PART 1. DATA INTERPRETATION: (20 Questions) To evaluate the candidate’s ability to pick out critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations. Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables. Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc.
PART 2. QUANTITATIVE: (20 Questions) To evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems of graduate level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level. Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss Averages, Percentages, Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance, Work and time Probability, Permutations & Combinations
PART 3. REASONING: (20 Questions) To evaluate the candidate’s skill on Logical reasoning Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and Conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements. Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, ETC
PART 4: ENGLISH: (20 Questions) To evaluate the skill of the candidate on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like. Comprehension of passage Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence Correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
PART 5: GK/CA/BA: (20 Questions) To evaluate the candidate’s skill on General knowledge, current affairs and Business Affairs Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events Famous award and prizes Science, History, Geography, International organizations Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics.