VIT Vellore M. Tech Admission 2022: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) opens application for VITMEE 2022. VIT is the official conducting authority that is responsible to organize the VITMEE 2022 (VIT Master’s Entrance Examination) entrance exam every year by the official authorities. VITMEE is the gateway to take admission into VIT M. Tech & MCA Program for the batch 2022. With the help of the VITMEE 2022 entrance exam, the applicants will be able to get admission in different courses. Last date for submission of application : 20th May 2022.
The applicants who will score well in the entrance exam will be able to get admission in different M. Tech, M. Tech (Research), MCA, and Integrated Ph. D degree courses which are offered in the VIT institute.
Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
The applicants should apply online in the respective link provided in the website by paying a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1200/- (rupees thousand two hundred only) (Including GST).
The applicants should register for VITMEE, a Computer Based Objective test at indicated test centres.
The list of short-listed candidates will be published in the website or personal SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number for online counselling.
Short-listed Candidates will be asked to choose the preference of campus and branch. Selected candidates will have to pay an advance payment of Rs. 1 lakh.
Candidates who fail to pay the advance before deadline, will not be considered for admission.
How to Apply:
- Candidate should apply through online.
- There is NO printed OMR application form, candidates are requested to apply only through Online
Steps to be followed
- Enter into New User page and register yourself with required information
- Verify your registered email id and mobile number for the password received from VIT. (Keep this email id and password till the completion of the admissions)
- Fill the application form. Cost of the application form is Rs. 1200/-. The application cost is non-refundable.
- Pay the application fee Rs.1200/- through online mode using netbanking/Debit card / Credit card/Paytm mode
- Upload your Photo and Sign image on the application form
- Upload all semester/year/consolidated marksheets, Prefinal year students upload upto 6 semester marksheet
- Aadhar card to be uploaded as mandatory.
- The filled in Application may be downloaded and stored for future reference.
Issue of online application form : 01st March 2022
Last date for submission of application : 20th May 2022
Slot Booking : 26th & 27th May 2022
Date of VITMEE (IBT* / CBT) : 4th & 5th June 2022
Declaration of results : 10th June 2022
Online Counselling : 21st & 22nd June 2022
Last Date of Tuition Fee Payment : 11th July 2022
Commencement of classes : July 2022