XAT exam pattern 2022 has been revised. Instead of 5 sections
now there will be only 4 sections. There will be no essay writing and only 15 minutes for GK. Total no. of questions will be 100.
The most popular management entrance after CAT Exam (conducted by IIMs) for MBA / PGDM has been the XAT conducted by XLRI. The XAT 2022 will be conducted on January 2, 2022 in 72 cities in India. Xavier Aptitude Test or commonly known as XAT which is a computer-based test, will be conducted for admission for the batch of MBA 2022-24 on January 2, 2022 from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM in a single session in CBT Mode.
Apply to 150+ business Schools in single window. CLICK here.
XAT Exam Pattern: The pattern for XAT 2022 has been revised by XLRI. Now only 4 sections will be available as against 5 sections.
XAT 2022 Exam Pattern: Sectional Composition & Scoring Pattern: Key highlights XAT pattern 2022, the sectional composition with key changes in XAT paper pattern 2022 and sectional division of questions in revised XAT test pattern are shared below. Highest 28 Q from QA & DI; 26 from VLA & 21 from Decision Making. 25 Question for General Knowledge section.
|XAT Exam Pattern||Number of Q||Overall Time|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26||No Sectional Time Limit|
|Decision Making||21||No Sectional Time Limit|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||28||No Sectional Time Limit|
|Part-1||75 Total MCQs||165 Minutes|
GK 25 question and time duration 15 minutes
- CAT Exam 2021. Eligibility, Exam dates and pattern
- 100+ Business Schools in India with fees, seats, average salary and ROI
- XAT 2022 by XLRI : Exam Date Jan 02
Features of XAT Exam Pattern 2022
- XAT pattern: Computer Based Test
- XAT Total Questions: 100
- XAT Exam Pattern for MCQs: Each MCQ is followed by 5 answer options
- XAT Scoring Pattern: +1 Mark for Each Correct
- Negative Marking in XAT Pattern 2021: 0.25 (¼) mark deducted for MCQs from Sl. 1 to 75
- No negative marking in GK
- Only 3 sections in XAT exam are taken into account to calculate the XAT percentile score and XAT merit list for written exam.
- GK will not be counted for percentile calculation in XAT exam pattern.
- No Sectional Time Limit in part 1.
Changes in XAT Exam Pattern 2022
- NAT (Numerical Answer Type) Questions Introduced
- Penalty for Unattempted Question
- No Essay Writing Test
- XAT Time Duration Reduced
- 25 Minutes Extra for Visually Impaired Candidates
- All about XAT Exam 2022, Eligibility and last date to apply
- XLRI PGDM BM & HRM Admission 2022. Fees, seats and placement 2021