XIME PGDM Admission 2023: XIME opens applications for its 2 year full time PGDM Programme for the batch 2023 -25. for all the Campuses, XIME Bangalore, Chennai & Kochi. It offers a 2-year full Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Management Business Analytics (PGDM BA) program with different electives for the specialization. XIME is a private business school which has all the necessary facilities for students. The PGDM program is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Specializations in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, IT and Analytics and General Management
- Fully residential
- Annual intake of 180 students in Bangalore for PGDM and 60 students for PGDM-BA. Intake of 120 students each in Chennai and Kochi campuses.
|11.5 Lakh for Bangalore & 8.5 LPA for Kochi & Chennai|
|Full time Faculties||
9.2 LPA for Bangalore & 8 LPA for Kochi & Chennai
240 Seat for Bangalore & 120 Each for Kochi & Chennai
In the PGDM program, a Trimester system is followed which encourages students to focus more the studies. The first year comprises the foundation subjects that provide a basic knowledge about the functional areas of the business. The second year includes selection of the elective courses where the student needs to do the specialization. Apart from the core business subject, value-oriented courses are also provided like Business Ethics, Business Policy, and Environmental issues. The fees for the 2-year PGDM program is Rs.11,50,000/- and it is the same Rs. 11,50,000/- for the PGDM BA program.
Eligibility: PGDM (Bangalore, Kochi & Chennai) & PGDM BA
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. However, they should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 25th June 2023. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 30th September 2023.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
Selection Process for admission to XIME Bangalore
– The entrance exams score from the test of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/TANCET is considered while giving admission.
– The candidate should pay the appropriate fees for the related admission and provide the necessary documents.
– Finally, after considering all these aspects the admission to XIME is confirmed.
Important Highlights of Curriculum
- Foundation courses is covered in the first year, while core courses, electives, and integrative courses are covered in the second year.
- Socially useful are mandatory during the program to get better exposure to social issues.
- Chance to go for international study tour.
- Promotes entrepreneurship & develops the global outlook for students.
- Develop interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and written & oral skills development.
- Exposure to foreign languages like French, German, Spanish, and Chinese.
- Engage in live projects.